Saturday, February 2, 2019

Last Chance Book Release (Chance Series)




Book 3 Release
The Third Installment of the chances series is live, February 5th!!! Take a chance and check it out!
Last Chance (Chance Series Book 3)
Amazon
Excerpt:
POV ~ Drew
     "Shh! You do know we are in a public place. Someone might hear you scream 
                                 and think I'm hurting you against your will."
            I take Jasmine by the waist. "Do we have to get into this? I need to feel you."
        Jasmine looks at me all knowingly. "I'm done fighting with you."
                                 She tries to walk back inside, and I pull her close.
             She sighs, and I lick her mouth. "Good...but we can still fight."
             I bite at her bottom lip. "If you want."
          I grab her hand placing it on my balls. "Jasmine, touch me here."
          She wraps her fingers below and I moan. "Damn, that shit make me tingle. Look at me,"
              Drew, you always want me to stare at you." I smile.
                                      "Your eyes...they open me."
               "But can you see me..." I cut her words knowing I have exactly what she needs.
                                        "I see your sexy ass through this material."
                 She pushes against me with her ass and I step back.
                                       "I love it when you fight back."
               This moment is so right, outside,only me and her with the stars. 
                                        I kiss her neck and caress her arm.
                                  She clicks her tongue. "Is that all you see?"


Visit the website for more details. J. Bliss
Catch up on the series




22 comments:

  1. So ready to read Last Chance!! Drew go get your woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes honey...everyone is anticipating to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. February 5th can’t get here fast enough 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the series,can’t wait to read the new one��

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a terrific series, thanks so much for sharing. I have big readers in my family so I'll be letting them know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listen to the sounds of her breathe as erotic pants sound off the wall.

    The tip of my tongue traces the outline of Jasmines lips; slowly I grab her bottom lip and gently suck the edge of her sweet mouth. Her mouth slowly opens with a moan, as I wrap ny full lips around her tongue with a passionate suck. Her moans grow, while my kisses trace her face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading Last Chance, it was well worth the wait. Omg! So much steam, I thought my Kindle was gone overheat. Drew and Jasmine is a hot couple. Drew will always protect Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great book release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This series is so Hott. Loved it . A must read no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds real sexy! Nice series. True books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds awesome, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing. And these covers... 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds soo good, the cover looks HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great excerpt - makes me think "and then?"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like interesting books.
    Thanks for the contest. 

    ReplyDelete