Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Inappropriate Southern Hospitality

When I was a younger, this show came on television and the one thing that grabbed my attention was these ‘good ol’ boys' with sexy cars, up to no good.



If you enjoy stories with a southern hospitality twist and a bit of naughty fun Unwelcomed Greeting by Savannah Maris has a tale to tell you.  The characters in the story include Mitchell Riverton. He reminds me of a TV version of Bo… if I say any more I am sure you will know but anyway.

Mitchell is in love with Makayla ‘Mak’ Gregory and will protect her at any cost.


If you like a man to take charge Mitchell is the perfect fit for your next book boyfriend!



Mak is in love with Mitchell but left their hometown five years ago to explore her life.  All that changed the day she got a phone call to return to her parents because of crooks in town attempting to force them off their land. But, when Mak comes to town and reconnects with the love of her life… these bullies are in for a surprise.


Mitchell and his brother Evan find themselves in an escapade with the town’s nemesis.  By the way,
Evan makes me think of a guy from a show that went by the name Luke. What can I say: these are the images that pop up in my head as I read of people coming to corrupt this small town.

It’s doesn’t take long to get into the love story because the chemistry upon these two are undeniable. Which caused me to recall my son asking me if high school sweethearts can still fall in love and get married?



Well let’s say if he wasn’t so young, I'd suggest him reading this book because it’s a beautiful fairy tale people are still falling for. Of course, he needs to be at least 18 years old in my house to read this book. Why do you ask? BAAAAAABY the sex scenes in this novel, will have you purring between the legs.  I’m just saying this work of fiction defiantly flares stimulating feelings.



One of my favorite scenes includes strawberries, handcuffs and blind folds… I am sure you get the picture.


Anyway… the great news is the steamy fun continues in the next book Unfinished Business. Perhaps, you can come back to read my thoughts of that story. Until then, check out more in one click below!
Follow Savannah Maris
Unwelcomed Greeting: A Riverton Crossing Novel
Unfinished Business: A Riverton Crossing Novel

4 comments: