Monday, November 27, 2017

Pipe Dreams of a Stupid Chick

Don’t be so quick to judge because you might be the thirsty chick reading this. So, what exactly is a thirsty chick? You know the desperate woman with no sight to morals, lost perception, emotionally unbalanced and confused as to what love is and what love is not. Typically, a thirsty chick's mind plays tricks on her, as to what life is. The only result for such chick all ends in reckless decisions. In the novel Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough Celine fits the perfect description… but somehow you can’t help but feel sorry for her. Damn… damn… damn.



How can you determine if a chick is thirsty?

She’s available… leaving no room for the chase:

It seems as if thirsty for a man is an understatement for Celine. The opening of the story grabs the reader by learning Louis bumps off people when things don’t go his way.




Yes, I said it right he is a murderer; keep  following because this is exactly what the nuisance Celine does to stand by her man. She thinks…'He came to me and asked me to follow him for a new start in life.’ 


Did the fact that he is wanted by the police just fly over your head? No, he does not love you… this dude has gone through all of his choices and you are the last one willing to remain available for his bullshit.



She follows him… her priorities are beyond from being out of whack. I promise you while you are over there judging Celine, you can think of a chick that defends her man no matter what.  



You would think because of how furious I became with Celine for following this dude I would shut the book… but nope. I continued reading because now, 'I am hooked.'  I am in a sunken place and I am yelling at the author because if she takes me on one more turn...It's On. Trust me there are more turns for every way, in this page turner.



She drops her standards… to have not a good man, but any man:

Back to the story… How does she neglect the fact 'Louis is a murderer?' Does the thought cross Celine's mind or is it safe to say she is stupid in love with a guy that is on the run? Maybe we can just post a stamp on her forehead, this girl is STUPID. But let’s face it, more than likely this type of chic cannot tell you her standards for a man… let alone standards for herself. I know, you know someone like this… don’t trip.



She doesn’t know who she is, so she keeps looking for a dude to validate her.

Remember the female you told she was so pretty and you have no clue, 'why she keeps putting up with her dude.' If you take a look at this girl Celine… you will understand that the female you are talking to has a brain and nothing is working at the moment. In the story, Celine’s complete logic is
missing. 


Did the fact that he is wanted by the police just fly over her head?In her brain, she believes she holds the power because she knows what he has done. She helps him escape with the understanding that she is in charge.  Wait what the…




I should really stop reading; I promise you I don’t like stupid chicks. But I didn’t stop...I want a better result for Celine. I want her ass to wake up…but she only wakes up to keep following this dude. By the way, I can’t stand her dude. He is a murderer and he treats Celine like shit. As I hard blink reading this toxic love story…yes I continued to read. While ranting in my head at the author hoping there is a twist for her as to ‘Wake Up.’ OMG, this chick stayed faithfully stupid throughout the story and I became the author’s thirsty reader.  



I hate myself for it, but I have to admit…I wanted something steamy. Instead, it was a dangerous ride with twists and turns that hooked me, I could not resist. If you are looking to read a story to help you identify if you are a thirsty chick or just want a heart racing read, check out Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough by Erica Franklin Carter.
Follow Erica on Facebook
Follow J Bliss on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment